Wednesday 12 November 2014

Meme



Hello fellow human beings!


I always loved representing real life situations in a single picture that embodies the whole story. For today's post, I created a meme for a problem that I face almost every time I enter the chemistry lab.

It just happens that my chemistry slot is filled up and that because of that I use the one of the worst benches in the lab, but that is tolerable. It just happens that one or more of the people that I share the lab bench with don't clean their glassware properly, often leaving chemicals in the glassware.

It sucks because the cleaning takes so much time and I always leave the lab last because of this. I almost messed up my lab exam because of these people. Ironically I leave the glassware as clean as I could get it to be, the instructors often tell me to not focus on the cleaning much. I hope that you treat me the same.

1 comment:

  1. I was the one who left the glassware dirty. They call me Monsieur Saboteur.

    ReplyDelete